Friday, April 17, 2009

This sucks!

Getting beaten up with no chance to defend yourself is no fun at all. I just did a through check up of my injuries and found out that there was more. I probably sprained a muscle or two in my neck from trying to get away from the bastard and managed to bruise my thighs as well, oh joy.

I'm not too sure if I sprained my neck muscles but all I know is that there's a painful bump where the muscles are. I haven't even told my father yet about this, not sure if I should. What more, tomorrow I'm going to be wearing a shirt that will not have long enough sleeves to cover my bruise on my left arm, what am I going to say when someone asks about it?

Should I lie to save myself and indirectly, the bastard, from capital punishment; or should I tell the truth and see where things go from there? I'm still not sure, but my mother is forcing me to tell the truth, else she would do it herself.

On another note, I'm happy to conclude that I'm not in love with anyone, or have a crush on anyone, mainly 'someone'. I find it interesting to twist and play with emotions and see where it'll lead, and I've also managed to drag a couple of others into the game. Unfortunately, this game is getting boring, so I've got to find another game to amuse myself with least I cause some damage.

It's funny how I can delude myself and others as well into thinking that I'm 'in love' or have a 'crush' on someone, then again illusions are rather easy to conjure as long as you act well enough. I can't say that I got anything out of it though, which makes it even more boring. Sigh, leading a rigmarole is boring! Then again it lets me see things from a different perspective, so it's a neutral settlement.

I'm in KL now, and tomorrow I'll be going to my hearing aid provider to do a few tests to determine if my hearing has worsen, which I suspect it has. I really don't want my hearing to worsen, it's one of my biggest fears. I can't imagine having to go through life wearing a hearing aid everyday and still missing out on some words because I can't catch them.

No comments: