Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chocolate!

Chocolate is sweet,
Chocolate is great,
Chocolate makes my world go round,
Yay chocolate!!!
I love chocolate! Love it! Belgian chocolate is nice, especially when it's all mine! I just shared a whole box of chocolate with hazelnuts with my sis and I loved it! It's so smooth, rich and simply just melts in your mouth. Sigh, it's so heavenly! It's a perfect blend of milk and dark chocolate and definitely the perfect pick me up after a bad day too!
I'm definitely giving it a 100/10!!! Actually, I seem to have an afinity for chocolates made in Germany, don't know why, but I seriously hope that my father will go to the airport again and bring back a whole stack of it just for me!
I just called Adeline a few minutes ago, and it seems that she's in the operating theater. I just hope that she's alright. Despite how displeased I am with her, I would never wish for ill to come upon her. I wonder how long she has to stay in the hospital for, hopefully it won't take too long, because her KK Moral is way overdue already. Worse come to worse I'll pass it up for her myself if needed be.

No comments: