Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I hate my !@#$% younger brother!

I am really really pissed off! The damned brat is going to really suffer one say when I get some laxatives to make him pay! He had the gall to declare like some sort of prince that my sister and I are to wash up the dishes after HE finished eating! He was the last to finish, and that means that he is supposed to wash up! Then after using the vacuum cleaner for no particular reason at all, he nearly dumped the whole pail full of dirty water on ME!!! Then he has the gall to act as though he owns the house or he is the king of the world!!!

Why the hell did my mother not abort him when she found out that she was pregnant with him even though he was unplanned?! She would have saved my sister and I from a hell lot of headaches! Simply put, I HATE HIM!!!!! God damn it!!! If I could kill him and get away with it I would have done it a long long long time ago when he gave me a black eye!

On second thought, I hope that one day he gets beaten up by some gang that he crossed at school because of his attitude. Since he's in a school that has quite a lot of delinquents, it shouldn't be much of a problem at all. He is such a stain to our image, imagine his 2 older sisters in a premier school and yet he chose to stay in a school like that! He has the grades to make it into another school that is much better and challenging for him, and yet he chose to stay at his current school because he doesn't want to lose control and power over his peers! Such a coward!!! He's rude not only to his seniors, he has no respect for authority and has such a high-handed attitude that it's surprising that he's lasted this long without getting ganged up on.

Actually just recently, he had injured his toe for one stupid reason or another, and his 'friend' stepped on it on purpose! Well good for him, I'm so smug and pleased that I would have congratulated and thanked his 'friend' in front of the brat and treat him to a good meal! What more, it was just a flesh wound, it didn't even need stitches/injections or anything! Just some disinfectant and bandages, and yet he treated it as though the wound would cripple him! Such an idiot, then again someone with his head stuck so far up his ass wouldn't be able to differentiate a minor wound from a major wound even if it struck him across the face with a dictionary!

Note to self, remember to inquire about what kind of laxatives are tasteless, harmless but pack enough punch to send him to the bathroom for an hour straight. Of course I wouldn't let him know, after all it would give me greater satisfaction to know that he won't have anyone to take revenge on. I'm pretty sure that my sister would support me in this prank of mine, if not then it's her loss.

I know I may seem cruel, but if you've lived with this brat for more than 13 years, then you'll be as happy as I am to start plotting on how to make him suffer.

2 comments:

Adeline Ong said...

What can i say. I never thought your bro would be that teruk. Oh well, if he kept on being arrogant. Sooner or later he's going to suffer. Just don't bother him. It's not worth getting mad because of him.

劉としひろ Ryuu Toshihiro said...

goddamn it! That was perhaps one of the queerest bloggie i have ever read, lol, vengence against a younger bro?^^

I'm just kidding, erm, juz dropping by through Adel since she followed ur bloggie^^

I felt like commenting, if that'll be okay~

LOl, why do you hate your brother so much that you want to "hurt" him, hhaha, trust me, its not worth it. what goes around comes around, let nature runs its course.

He will receive his retribution, sooner or later.

sincerely ursz~

Kaito