Monday, June 1, 2009

Yay! Boohoo... Sigh...

I just bought a new comic today! I've been going to the same shop multiple times to find it and I have finally found it today, so you can't imagine how pleased I am about getting it. The comic is the second-last installment to the whole series, which means that I have to wait for at least 4 more months to get the last book.

Either way, the art has improved, somewhat, but I'm not too pleased about the fact that I have to wait again. I'm really bored today, as usual. I've more or less almost mastered a song, which is good of course, but I still have a long way to go if I want to fully memorise the whole score, which I might add that I've already done at least half.

I can't wait to go back to KL, I kinda miss my mom, it's been a while since I've visited her. Then again I also want to borrow my cousin's piano and hog it to myself, go shopping, go to the gym, go swimming, go ice skating and play mahjong, and since I'm going to be there for the whole week, I plan to make use of my time there wisely.

On another note, I'm also going on a somewhat date with an ex-boyfriend of mine, my sister and one of my friends. Well, I'm not quite sure if my friend can make it though, I just hope that she can, I really miss spending time with her. I'm not sure if we can even be called close friends, since we hardly talk to each other, but at least we're still friends. If I'm not wrong, she was one of the first friends I made when I was in Form 1, and I do trust her a lot.

As for my ex, I guess that he can also be considered my friend, though I sort of turn him into my servant since he's too nice to protest. ^^ In case any of you here are wondering, no, I did not fall in love with him, I was not even close to loving him, and I certainly did not make the first move. We're still friends though, and he is infuriatingly polite and gentlemanly, a qualities which are rather hard to find nowadays, sadly.

Either way, I'm just rambling here. There's nothing much to say actually, I'm just really really really bored!!!!!!!!!!! Adeline!!!!!!! I'm bored!!!!!!! I bet that if I had a dollar for every time I complain to you about being bored I'll be filthy rich by now.

No comments: