Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Rather Fun Morning

Today was quite a fun day, despite having to go to school. We walked all the way to Tanjung today just for breakfast, but despite that it was still relaxing and I got to spend time with my closest friends. We also wanted to do our Add Maths project while we were there, but sadly, there was only one circular object that we could find.

Either way, we had some fried er... I'm not quite sure what's the term for it, shared a bowl of ABC between the 3 of us and ordered an apple juice respectively, which I might add was rather watery. We actually ordered another rojak, but were too full, and thank God that the stall owner had either accidentally or purposely forgotten our order. Now that I think of it, since we're such gluttons, how much space will we have in our stomachs when at the 'Glutton Street'?

Today was also surprising in a sense that only 3 of us from our class went to school for Biology tuition, yes I'm serious, 3 out of a class of 28. On the bright side, we learnt more than we ever would from the teacher with the whole class present since we had 1-on-3 time with the teacher.

By the way, is it really a long distance from our school to Tanjung? It was breezy, cool and just nice for a walk, add the fact that I was with my friends, so it was definitely enjoyable. This is just a very bland blog entry that I'm typing for the sake of typing, and I'm bored!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Adeline Ong said...

We really did have a lot of fun today....^^ Lets do it again someday...

SnowCharms said...

Lol, definitely., I've no objections to that.