Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gah!!!!

Oh for the love of God!!! I am severely !@#$%^&-ly out of shape!!! This is so depressing, I can't believe that I let myself fall that far!!!!

I had a great day, since I went to Adeline's house and finished my project work. Spending time with my friends was a plus point too, though we didn't get to play much since we had to go home early. Anyway, we were playing DDR and my movements got sluggish so quickly, and I actually sweated bullets while on the first game!!!

Gah!!! This is so not fun, I hate being out of shape!!! *Pout*, sigh. I guess I should probably hit the treadmill sometime soon, but it's not fun doing alone!!! T.T I suck, so much for an hourglass shape, I'm becoming more and more like a big fat sausage!!! I feel miserable, this is no fun!!!

*Shriiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* That didn't help at all, *pout*.

2 comments:

Adeline Ong said...

What can I say...Well cheer up la. It's not the end of the world yet. Plus you already said that you can ask your mom to take you to the gym. I'm sure that will help you a lot for the time being. But remember, it's only temporary. You have to watch what you eat. Eat more fruits. In a long term, I'm sure you'll slim down a lot.

About today, I really had a lot of fun with you, charlotte & CY....All Cs...haha...XP DDR is really a good way to exercise...During my house warming, I'm sure going to place that on the top of my entertainment list...Let's do it again soon...^^

SnowCharms said...

If you place it on top of your entertainment list, then I'll be sure to head there to practice so that I can kick ass when the time comes. Then again, I better start exercising to get my stamina and muscles back to shape, or else I won't last long.