Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just what is wrong with me?!!!

Today actually started off nicely, I went for a movie with a friend of mine and my sis, and went shopping after that.

That's not really the point though. I walked around with my sis for over an hour and yet I only found 2 t-shirts that I actually liked, to make things worse, I was accompanied by the Queen of Grouchiness, a.k.a my sister, who was so disagreeable that shopping became more of a chore than anything else.

She even stepped on my sandal, which cause the strap to nearly come off, which means that I have to buy a new pair, and I couldn't even find one that I really liked! The straps cut into my feet and caused my feet to ache like crazy! I should have just borrowed my mom's wedges when she told me to try them, at least even if they're one and a half inches high, they're really comfortable and my feet wouldn't be screaming in agony!

In fact, I also bought a new hairclip since my old one was breaking into pieces, literally. But somehow, I have no idea what the hell happened to me that caused me to lose it! God freaking damn it!!! It costed me RM6.90, and I suspect that I left it at the cash register as I was putting the change in my wallet. The stupid cashier didn't even bother to chase after me to return it, in fact, it was only until I was in my mom's car on the way home did I realise that I didn't have it with me!

Just what the hell is wrong with me?! It's not like me to be so careless, it seems as though my mind isn't as alert as it was before. I hate this, it's nothing but a pain in the butt! Note to self, never ever go shopping with my sis again, unless I want to exit the mall in a horrible mood and nothing to show for my patience.

No comments: